Friday, April 24, 2009

Why have i been feeling out of control

I think the pressure and lack of knowlege got to me this week! I realise now that i was getting uptight over nothing! Its all about pacing, working through things and getting support!

So many new things this week - pressure care, palliative patients, demanding relatives, and wheelchairs.

This brings 2 key messages

Pacing - knowing how much you can do within the time you have
Support - seeking when you are unsure or just need to talk things through

Key things i know about - i was seeking support but i think i have to develop the ability to pace myself!

What is a managable pace for me?
Things to consider as a new graduate
- ensuring i take time to do things and dont rush!

Need further refelction about this - plan for supervision!

No comments: